Thursday, March 21, 2019

My Best Knitting Project


I posted this message on Facebook for my husband:

"To the Love of my Life, Bryan

This is the hardest project I've ever done. I love the way it turned out. I made it to celebrate our 5 year anniversary as it is very special to me. The 5 colors of the afghan represent the 5 years we have been married.
I love you Bryan and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Every day I spend with you, I love and cherish you more. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have married such an amazing man. You are my everything! 

Forever yours, Michele"

This IS the most difficult project I've ever made. I am so proud of myself for branching out and learning the new stitches that I needed to do in order for me accomplish the making of this afghan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment