Thursday, May 16, 2019

A bubble bath and a knitting project

I used to think I could knit anywhere. But I tried to knit while taking a relaxing bubble bath and it just doesn't work for me.

For one thing, you have to keep some slack and this will mean that your project will get wet.

Also, you can't really juggle a paper knitting pattern in the tub and if you are using one off your phone or tablet, well, you definitely don't want those to fall in the bathtub!

Finally, usually part of your arms and hands get wet while soaking in the bath and you don't want your ball of yarn to get wet.

So, there may be a way to take a bath and knit, but I have not found it yet. When I do, you'll be the first to know! :)

Check out one of these quick projects to knit when you aren’t taking a bath!

Free Coaster Patterns: 3 Easy Knit & Purl Starter Coasters - Pt 1
http://hubpages.com/art/Free-Coaster-Patterns-Easy-Knit-and-Purl-Knit-Beginner-Knitting



Tags: bubble bath, knitting, project, relaxing, quick, projects, knit

0 comments:

Post a Comment