Saturday, March 2, 2019

Welcome to My Knitting Blog!




Hello my dear followers (or those who will soon be, I hope),

I apologize for it being, uh, like at least 4 years since I gave this poor blog some water. Besides what was posted on here already (posts from 2015), I found a lot of drafts from that year that were neglected and not nursed into blog posted. I will take a look at those posts them right away and send them out here.

Also, the posts that were published on this blog were not, in my opinion, very well written and the photos were crappy. However, I'm going to leave them on here because well they were the first little babies to make it on this antique blog. I may, one day, change my mind and keep only gold nuggets of truth on this blog, but for now, this big post will take the babies into this big bad blog!

I choose to share the photo above because its as close to what I'm knitting as anything. I love that one, though it is still a WIP (work in progress). I picked those colors to be a masculine afghan for my husband. The one I am currently working on is a little different; I will discuss it more later on. I'm calling it my 5 year anniversary afghan.

I want to take the time to write you a proper welcome message so that you can get to know me and my story better, but you know what? I have learned that if you take your time to write the perfect introduction or welcome message, that before you know it, you will come across a 5 year old blog that has nothing useful on it - in other words a neglected blog like this one, one I need to slowly nurse back to health; so, please forgive me for this not so well thought out introduction.

Instead, I will say this brief introduction and bid you a farewell for now, and I also send out some of those neglected "drafts" that I found lying around. 

My brief introduction?

My name is Michele Kelsey; I have been married and living in Oklahoma, USA, for 5 years now. I previously was a Managing Accountant with a MBA. I loved school; I have 4 degrees with the highest honors. I am now a stay at home wife with three cats. I'm not a "cat lady" lol. Our cats are all grey tabbies: King (10 years old), Princess (7 years old), and Fiona Glenanne (3 years old - and yes she was named after Fiona from Burn Notice). I design knitting patterns and am very active in the knitting social networking websites. I am going to soon offer my original patterns to the public. I usually have about 10 projects going at a time. I'm sure many of you can say that too, lol. So, that's me, in a small nutshell.

I look forward to meeting you all.

xoxo,
Michele Kelsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment